Friday, September 29, 2023

You Should Never Judge A Book By It's Cover

People mostly underestimate me when it comes to matters of the mind. I'm a shy and quiet person mostly and if I do start to let my guard down I am constantly trying to make the other person I care about happy and content. I rarely expressed myself in the 3D but online I let lose and really discovered myself. I always knew I was different but I never exactly knew how different. Anyways, most people look at me and see a beautiful, nurturing, sensitive and hardworking woman. I do have a lot of interests and hobbies but I never went out of my way to prove anything to anyone. It is only when I decided to help did things really come together for me. Unfortunately, to some I was a threat and attacked because I was making a peaceful and positive difference against the dark. Being a lightworker is not easy at all at times and it got me really hurt. When I ended up in the mental ward twice I had a bunch of suitors but I wasn't there to pick up! In a way I want to be taken seriously but it keeps me under the raydar to most people. It's better that I'm hidden away from the public eye. The ones that have influence know about me and hopefully will try and help me make the world a better place. I don't really care if others only see one side of me if it means the world will become a much better place. I am not supposed to be in the spotlight. I know that I could if I wanted to because I'm very photogenic. I'm still not totally against modelling one day. I can start an instagram page name if I wanted. I just don't want to be recognized for that deep down. I value my privacy and enjoy being in the shadows because I'm a hermit the majority of the time. I focus on continuous learning and expressing myself on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment