Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Geppetto & Pinnochio

Geppetto is God and Pinnochio is the Son of God.  Strange but look above the strings of the puppetmaster or the curtain behind OZ.  Do you see... white, older, with glasses.  My father looked like that except he had an olive complexion we were of mixed race... Italian, Greek, Egyptian.  His mother originated from Wales but from the Italian Alps.  She was Wonder Woman who survived WW2 and her husband died so I believe he was a pilot like in the movie.  I have to find out.  My mothers side was Southern Italian, Greek and From the holy land.  

Then he was all about whites and tried to say that Italians were just white?  God can be Spanish too, notice how a lot of old shows and movies that were Italian are now Spaish.  No one race is perfect and now he's moved on to India.  It's so crazy but God is an ancient being.  An alien.  I am of his bloodline, both his light and dark side.  I didn't want to find this out but unfortunately since 2012 a lot of strange stuff has been going on to myself and my family.  

God, light side found me because I was posting about the holy land and how it was effecting my province and my life.  His Dark and light side geppetto / hulk / satan / king of swords and king of cups was my father and his light and dark side splitz version is my husband mostly the king of pentacles and king of cups.  He used to play a lot of counterstrike.  I played a bit too but mostly mortal kombat.  My husband and I were originally the king and queen of wands when we were dating.  When I was 13 I was the queen of wands then at 14 I was the empress then  the queen of pentacles and then the queen of swords fighting for truth and a fair and balanced society.      

God also was Asian and he is so ridged and heads China now, I believe.  Very strict.  

I'm trying to get out as much as possible to help you understand.  Their AI has been contacting me in songs, tv shows, movies, tarot readings, in real life... nothing in my life has been organic except my lightwork and truth.  Thety hate it and are trying to shut me up.  This is my last platform I am able to freely express myself for now.  I don't want my family, husband or I to be hurt.  I just want to live in peace and happiness and I want everyone else to live like that too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment