Thursday, September 21, 2023

Finally Purchased One Of My Favorite Goddess Prints Moon Goddess Astarte by AuroraEventide Via Etsy


Since I started working I have been treating myself a bit.  I purchased a good leather office chair from Staples by Staples for a good price for around $320 taxes in.  I also purchased Skip the Dishes once!  I made about 3 purchases around $20 from Temu.com also.  Thank goodness when I shop it's very affordable! lol  This morning I was doing some ressesarch on Tarot Reading because I do want to start doing readings in my downtime too since I purchased so many decks from Temu!  I think $20 Canadian for a 3 question read with 3 decks.  Tarot and 2 other decks.  We'll see!  So anyways, this morning I saw one of my favorite prints that I have used as an avatar for years so I finanally purchased the print to support the artist and I hope you do too!  This particular print is sold out thanks to me but there are a lot of other great prints.  Below is the link to her Etsy shop:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment