Saturday, September 9, 2023

Earth Goddess Energy Is Of The Light

They are so kind and caring.  Queen of Cups.  I was made with both energies cause I am also a warrior Queen of Swords like my father but only when I am activated.  I choose the light and only use my dark for good  I actually embody all the queens too because I am the Empress.  My resting state I chose to be in is Queen of Cups from my mom and Queen of Wands from my other mom but I am also about the pentacles like my other father because I want to help others including myself which I get from my Plus, the basics are just too expensive now. Divine energy has no gender!
I'm pretty sure my husband is my divine counterpart on Earth.  I am still so confused because I was really hurt in 2018 by emf radiation by the reverse Queen of swords Romans.  Also since I was a child when I lived at home but I knew that my father was not himself.

Oh and Earth Goddesses are usually black or mixed with African DNA.  I understand now why my dad called me that nickname charcoal.

No comments:

Post a Comment