Monday, September 4, 2023

Updated: To My 5D Self, Time To Get Harmonious & Stop Fighting Ourselves

If I stay in the light nothing will change and we will keep going in circles.  How could I go against myself?  Why not become balanced in all my parts and then be interdependent together with my Quad?  I won't ever fight myself.  The only one I see as a major threat is the Queen of Swords and the ones she possesses.  Usually The Emperor, The King of Swords, The King and Queen of Wands earth versions and whom ever else she feels fit.  The Roman woman with the big nose.  I am about balanced energy for everything except a few things like worshipping God, Knowledge, Music, Nature & Spirituality.  Things that lift me up but I can't always go there especially since I started working again to make the penticals to spend the penticals to make the pentacles. 

   

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_swan_theory

This video is just a vanity video. This group probably didn't even know what this truly was about. The Universe has it's ways of doing things and uses sacred writing to get out things in all types of people and media.

Updated:Her (Madonna's)video-clip promo to James Bond's 'Die Another Day', features the Hebrew letters LAV, which are, according to an ancient Jewish tradition.  Part of the 72 names of God,

No comments:

Post a Comment