Wednesday, September 13, 2023

I've Got Good News And Bad News

Good news is that we are not in a complete simulation but the bad news is some may be in a part simulation.  As long as you are a good person, not in debt and not a celeb of some sort you will be free to go back to the universe.  

If you watch the Black Mirror series you would be able to see.  Okay so the one episode where the woman was burried with this machine to live forever so she is in a suspended sort of reality after she died.  Then there is the Black Mirror episode of the celeb playing a regular person and then they find out they are a part of a simulation and not the actual reality.  Really weird, right.  

Well God, his light self and his "brother" Satan his dark self are the same person.  SPLITS movie of the bald man is our creator, god, satan, savior, enslavor, murderer... who is also my husband in the 3D but he hasn't been taken over.  When he says something strange I get upset because that's not the person I married so he snaps out of it.  

When my past life self of the Cancer sign tries to take me over with EMF radiation that cracked open my subconscious mind so I can't sleep and then she tries to take me over.  Instead I went to the hospital for help and meds so she will leave me alone.  We are good as long as we are together and no threat at all to anyone.  I know to get help right away if I can't sleep and am on olanzapine 2.5 mg.

I avoid the high EMF radiation too because if not they will try and make me have a stroke and I will be unable to help and shed light to what's going on.  Pay attention to music, movies, shows, books and things like that.  2 men and a woman.  Strong women.  Single mothers.  Bald men.  Superheros. 

Oh and black people were the original Royals and Superheros.  They hold the light within just like me because I'm also of mixed race and my past lives include black women too.

I am trying to let you all know as much as possible because I want you to survive, prosper, live in peace and become harmonious!  I truly do love you all!!  





No comments:

Post a Comment