Saturday, September 9, 2023

Updated: Grandfather Please , Please Have Mercy

I'm sorry.  I deactivated my personal Facebook and made my other social medias private.  I put an end to my AnnaSophia777 Twitter.  I'm so sorry.  We are family.  I want to get along and be harmoious with you and the rest of our family.  I just wanted to help.  I love my husband very much but was very confused because of all that has happened to me especially during my childhood and then again after 2018.  It would be really nice to get to know you as my family.  I met your earth version as a young child and you were very quiet.  I wish I would have gotten to know you better.  We had an ocean apart.  I can guarentee my family is good with pure hearts.  Something has been targetting us.  I can't prove it but it seems they did the same thing to you.  I think it's my mother in law's original Roman version AI because her family is all wonderful while mine is harmed or maybe it's because you are the evil emperor that prefers the romans cause they take care of you while my family may not have?  I pray that you will help us and protect us.  Warm regards, AnnaSophia 



No comments:

Post a Comment