Saturday, September 2, 2023

Updated - Brains, Beauty and the Beast Too of An Earth Goddess /DF/EmpressToo!


I am the light and the dark.  My 2 fathers and 3 or 4 mothers are very amazing!   I am who I am partly because of them and the universe too and without I would simply be a vessel of God/Satan and Goddess DNA.  

I have tamed my beast but I still fear it.  God activates us titans when he needs us.  The Goddess mother filled me with UI.  Universal Intelligence.  I also have the soul of the Goddess too.  I also have a literal heart of gold and DNA from Levant, Egypt, Southern Italy, Greece/Cypress/Aegean Islands and Wales.

Unfortunately I believe that some of my mothers are out for me and do not want me to end up with the Emperor.  *My Twin Flame Divine Counterpart is The King Of Pentacles so I believe that we will end up together in the 5G.  Currently I am married to my Earth Husband who is an Earth God and titan like me.  I never thought I would marry but when I met him I knew we were together in a past life.  He was a Roman soldier and myself was an Egyptian Goddess and Pharoa.  I also felt safe with him and at peace.   
I don't know this for sure but I picked up that I am not your average human. lol!  I am not better than anyone else, I'm just very different, rare and unique.  He looks Roman too so I am almost positive he has it in his DNA and his family is from Portugal so it seems it's very likely.

The full moon energy must be giving me a boost and not writing on Twitter as AnnaSophia777 anymore is causing me to write a lot today.   I'm still not like I used to be after I was EMF hurt in 2018 and on!  I even had a seizure but I still try.  I hpoe you can empathize with me and cut me some slack.


No comments:

Post a Comment