Friday, September 22, 2023

Update Sept 27th - Found And Ordered Red Hair Color!! Top 10 Box Hair Color Brands That Turn Dark Hair To Red Post!!


"Ready to take the plunge and commit to red locks? L’Oréal’s Feria permanent hair dye makes it easy. The formula does contain ammonia so the color can lock into your hair, but added moisturizing conditioner keeps your strands from drying out. Out of the eight available red shades, those with natural dark hair should check out an auburn hair dye shade called “cherry crush” — but there are copper and burgundy hues to choose from as well. The shimmering color adds multiple tones to your hair, resulting in a dynamic, multi-faceted red hue."

According to a reviewer: “I'm a naturally dark brunette and this colour without any bleach or anything makes my hair so beautiful and reddish almost similar to the picture. my hair stays so shiny and red for even after each wash, I'm very impressed with this brand and how its been working for me. Definitely a life long product!”

https://www.elitedaily.com/style/best-red-hair-dyes-for-dark-hair

I did a little ressearch today and finally found a great box dye that actually works on dark locks.  L'oreal is big beauty brand that's trusted.  I use their liquid black eyeliner and it doesn't irratate my eyes and lasts long wear wise and I haven't had to buy another one for over 6 months!  I asked my husband if he would like to see me as a red head and he said yes!  My Twin Flame thinks I'm the fire and he's the ice probably because I'm a very passionate, intense and loving woman so it's a natural choice for me to do.  I don't know if I will do it forever but every now and then why not.  I'm not your typical woman so basic blonde isn't something I will try.  Once when I removed all my color from my hair it looked great, even my dad said but I tried a light brown instead.  I do have some red highlights in my hair naturally.  Any hair color would look great on me but raven hair or red hair is best because it's most dramatic because I'm a very rare, very different and very special person.  I'm also over 80% Southern Italian woman and very spicy and amazing! 

I just wanted to add that I ordered a couple red wigs too so I won't dye my hair right away.  I'm still a bit nervous about it.  It's a big change but I did receive both red dye's from Walmart.ca with free shipping!


No comments:

Post a Comment