Saturday, September 2, 2023

K.I.S.S. xo

 




Some people talk in circles too and it's really annoying.  Just spit it out already!  So much bs... it's best to just give me the meat of the information instead.  I love the idea of tablets because it's the main source info that is used to fit in a certain amount of small space.  No need to write a novel for news articles and sometimes a book should have been a short story.  Large fonts are better, as well.  It would greatly lesson confusion too and so many would learn more easily and quickly too!   

I just wanted to add that sometimes we are overloaded with information so we should slow it down and teach things in drips otherwise your cup will run over because there is no more room.  I am grateful that  I'm a high school and college grade with even more training in the field of real estate and accounting over 10 years.  Anyways, it's just something I was thinking about.  I love to think and savor about things.  I'm not into buffet style of learning right now because I've been out of school for a while.  I guess when we are younger we are more open to learning.  I missed a lot of time from kindergarden to grade 3.  After that everything was fine.  Then it happened again after 2012... off topic, I know!  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment