Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Not Priviliaged Just Savey, Smart, Selective and Good With Money!

 Everything I have and experienced was because of my hard work and good moves.  Nothing in my life was ever handed to me and I wouldn't want it any other way!  I also take pleasure in the simple things so my heaven on earth isn't literally paved with money, gold and lined with diamonds but still amazing and abundant.  I am content with things that please my heart and mind and not others.  I personally don't care what others think to be honest and that's the key.  I always try to please myself first and my loved ones too.  It all comes together rather nicely, though!  I also love to write and take pictures and I have a collection of amazing photos of my life and my travel.  I also have a lot of blogs and even wrote a small book, The Venus Awakes In Me.  I have it on this blog somewhere if you want to search for it.    

No comments:

Post a Comment