Friday, September 29, 2023

Updated - May 6, 2024 - Twerp

When I was working at that job I blogged about before a two faced woman in her 30s when I was in my 20s would play so nice to my face but literally call me a "big boobed bimbo" behind my back? I was always so kind and helpful to her but she was a total twerp. I guess she was jealous because my bosses were not interested in her. When the company sold she told the owners that I only do what I have to do and leave at quitting time but she neglected to say that I worked so hard during my shift that I didn't have to work late. I didn't even go on the net during my shift. On my lunch sometimes I did but not during my shift. She was a really nasty woman and that's when I learned that I prefer bitchy people who are real with me than a fake and phony snake like her. 

Updated:  She was a white woman about under 5f1 with blonde hair, blue eyes, pear shaped, scrawny, flat chested but with a big mouth with thin lips.  She was constantly talking about other people all the time.  She unfortunately was a Libra but an out of balance one who was always operating in her shadow side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment