Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Updated - Double Masculine Energy Equals BALD From Possession!

bald /bôld/ adjective 1. having a scalp wholly or partly lacking hair. "he was starting to go bald" Similar: hairless bald-headed smooth shaven depilated baldy glabrous bald-pated Opposite: hairy 2. not having any extra detail or explanation; plain or blunt. "the bald statement in the preceding paragraph requires amplification" 3.When a masculine energy is possessed by a masculine demon that causes a spike in testosterone = BALD!  I have a feeling we are going to see a lot more bald men in the near future!!


When I went to the hospital on June 5, 2023 at GR in KW the paramedic was bald and making fun of me.  He also took me to this basement area and there were no people around except a huge bald man on a stretcher in a back area that was off the cameras.  The staff kept trying to make me go near him but I wouldn't.  It got so bad that I ended up getting restrained :'(  I did nothing wrong.  

I was sitting at my computer desk where I noticed a spike in EMF radiation that was about 22 e-field EMF but I didn't take measurements after and unfortunately I felt it after.  I felt a lot of stress and paranoia.  It was horrible!  I also couldn't sleep just like in September 2018 and then again in January 2019.  I have been hurt so badly and now have a bad record because of the attacks on myself for telling the truth.  If you notice some of my Tweets and Blog posts around then seem a bit off.  If you follow me then you probably would be able to tell. I was more psychic but perhaps it was from an overactive 3rd eye that was triggered from the horrible high tech attacks.  I wish that never happened to me but it made me so much better and who I am today!

Who knew that sharing ones gifts, telling the truth, expressing my religious and political beliefs on Twitter  would cause all this!!!  So crazy!!  I'm not crazy at all by the way but I do suffer from OCD and PTSD from the EMF attacks and horrible treatment from some hospital staff and my childhood trauma that was stemmed from demons attacking my family due to who we are.  It's such an unbelievable thing that is totallhy true that I might write about it one day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment