Friday, September 22, 2023

In Darker Energy Since Work

I noticed since I've gone back to work I'm in a Darker Energy.  I'm a bit more bitchy and conceded.  I don't mean to and I will try and tone it down.  I think it's just one of my masks when things are tough.  My job is so hard and I don't know if my disability will interfere.  I am trying and I show up early and eager every day.  It's just my memory is damaged because of the EMF radiation attacks.  I have so many notes including stickies on my computer desktop.  I am also starting to break down why things are the way they are at work so that I care.  When I am learning my OCD is very bad because I hate not knowing everything.  Anyways things should balance out because I really like the products of the company I work for and I really like the job.  I just forgot some things at first but I am remembering now but I have to slow down and we are timed so that kinda freaks me out.  I've never worked a job where our tasks are timed.  If it doesn't work out I will try something else because I have realized that cash money is important to help yourself and others for the basic necessities because the ones that run our world are so cruel and so cold making those things so unaffordable!  If anything happens I don't want anyone I love including myself to end up in a desperate situation!  I cannot save everyone but if we all take charge of ourselves and a few in need then we can keep afloat!  

No comments:

Post a Comment