Thursday, September 21, 2023

What Wonder Woman Looks Like With Red Hair

I was at the bookstore tonight and I scored a couple Wonder Woman comics for less than $5 taxes in.  I noticed that Wonder Woman carrying the baby is depicted as having red hair.  I know it's about the flames all around her but to me i am considering dying my hair red.  I was playing around with Snapchat about a month ago or so and it had me as a devil with red hair and horns and the angel as myself but with a halo.  I looked amazing with both hair colors but I want to spice it up!  🔥 🔥 🔥 I'm over 80% Southern Italian and naturally spicy. 🔥🔥🔥 plus, I'm also very passionate too.  Anyways, I'm still thinking about it.  My sister lightened her hair and it looks so good on her and she said I should do it.  If it was easy I would no problem but you have to strip your hair first but I watched a YouTuber who went to the beauty store and did it in one step.  I don't have any near me so I will check online.  Just so busy with work and life so hopefully soon 

No comments:

Post a Comment