Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Updated: What's Going On With Me

I shut down my AnnaSophia777 Twitter and deleted my AnnaSophia7777777 Facebook page.  Since T went to X and lost the bird I decided it was not for me.  Also, someone messaged me about my Lightwork on there telling me the dark already won so keep quiet.   They weren't wrong so I didn't want to keep going when I could clearly see that all my lightwork in 2018 and on seems to have triggered the dark to attack harder.  :'(  I decided to focus more on myself and my family instead.  Especially my mother, sister and her daughter.  I sitll am commited to simple acts of kindness and charity.  I will always be a servant of God.  I just won't be a part of the corrupt Roman Catholic Church.  I practice my spirituality in nature and in my actions.  I am a servant of God and those in real need also indirectly.  Also I have to get my bag because you got to make the pentacles before you can spend the pentacles to make the pentacles!  I am going to keep blogging on here when I really need to say something.  My dolly accounts are still up but I rarely post on them.  My X personal account is now locked for my followers only and my Facebook is slowly becoming friends only.  I still have my personal photography site and blog up.   

*Updated - I unlocked my persoal Twitter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment