Monday, September 4, 2023

Healing A Trauma Bond With A Support Bond

I have dealt with some pretty major traumas in my life and others close to me too and I found by supporting them and being kind helped very much.  The became able to recognize their self worth and they let go of the past pain.  

I also recognized my self value too before I allowed myself to go through it and let go of that past pain and see that I did nothing wrong and I didn't deserve any of that.  I also became more kind to myself, loved my self and pampered myself too instead of always people pleasing and being hard on myself.  My OCD stemmed from that and my PSTD too.  

I am going to try and write further on this for kindle but I'm still not ready so I'm just going to try and blog about it here first.  I also want to write further about Spiritual Anchors too.  My goal is to become a professional writer one day and hopefully soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment