Friday, September 15, 2023

Updated - Switching From 2.5 mg of Olanzapine to 20 mg of Lurasidone HCL (Latuda Generic) & Update

Unfortunately after 2018 being hit with so much EMF radiation, to try and shut me up, my life will never be the same again, especially if I don't take an antipsychotic because I won't be able to sleep then my pastlife self Cancer will take me over and that will not be good for myself at all.  

Latuda generic is much better for me with much less side effects and my shrink said that I won't have any more weight gain.  Because I work out daily on the weekdays and am active on weekends it wasn't so bad for me, I even liked that I was a bit more curvy as a result, but it was hard on my metabolic system and L is not!  I did remedy it with taking Metamucil and then I switched it to all natural psyllium and drank more water.  

The generic is so much cheaper too at only 1/4 the cost of the regular.  My pharmacist really helped me because he said that the generic was good and to try it first with a 30 day supply.  I still have Olanzapine 2.5 mg too in case I need it.  I am sleeping so that's a great sign everything is okay.  

My new job is going very well.  It's not easy at all but I am up for the challenge!  It did cause my brain to become stimulated during training and I received more downloads but that has calmed down now.  I am still serving and helping others in my down time.  I feel great being able to donate to charity and help others in my life who need it.    

Update - I also get too psychic if I don't take my meds.  It's too much.  My subconscious mind leaks into my conscious mind.  

No comments:

Post a Comment