Anna Sophia, a Judaeo-Christian Earth Angel and Goddess that is actively helping humanity by utilizing and offering my ancient wisdom, my intelligence, my gifts and abilities and so much more of my amazingness too! I'm also a Libra that was born early so I should have been a Scorpio! Talk about Yin&Yang! I'm a Strong, Beautiful And Wise Woman! Smart With Heart! I work Smarter Not Harder too. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. I'm about Balance and Harmony Too.
Wednesday, September 20, 2023
Why I Switched From 2.5mg Of Olazapine To 20 mg Lurasidone (Latuda Generic)
My doctor asked me if I wanted to try Latuda because it doesn't cause weight gain even though it's a listed side effect. I researched it and found that it was better for you but very expensive so I decided to go off Olazapine 2.5 my instead but I became too psychic and was thinking way too much. EMF radiation attacks since 2018 hurt me and caused my subconscious mind to leak into my conscious and a few of my past lives were even able to get through. Anyways, I decided to try Latuda and good news there was a cheaper generic that was a great match for only 1/4 of the cost! So far no constipation, spikes of sugar in my blood not as bad, no swollen feet and I'm starting to feel lighter and look leaner but not meaner! I am stress free and sleeping good also. I take it at lunch though to feel more relaxed I'm on the lowest dose so I'm not a zombie at all either!! I'm a very strong yet flexible person. I can adapt if it means I get better and stronger! Someone pushed me down the stairs once and I literally landed on my feet. Falling and hurting myself was not an option!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment