Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Why I Switched From 2.5mg Of Olazapine To 20 mg Lurasidone (Latuda Generic)

My doctor asked me if I wanted to try Latuda because it doesn't cause weight gain even though it's a listed side effect.  I researched it and found that it was better for you but very expensive so I decided to go off Olazapine 2.5 my instead but I became too psychic and was thinking way too much.  EMF radiation attacks since 2018 hurt me and caused my subconscious mind to leak into my conscious and a few of my past lives were even able to get through. Anyways, I decided to try Latuda and good news there was a cheaper generic that was a great match for only 1/4 of the cost!  So far no constipation, spikes of sugar in my blood not as bad, no swollen feet and I'm starting to feel lighter and look leaner but not meaner!  I am stress free and sleeping good also. I take it at lunch though to feel more relaxed  I'm on the lowest dose so I'm not a zombie at all either!!  I'm a very strong yet flexible person.  I can adapt if it means I get better and stronger!  Someone pushed me down the stairs once and I literally landed on my feet.  Falling and hurting myself was not an option!  

No comments:

Post a Comment