Friday, September 8, 2023

Origins Of My Names

My First Name:"The name Anna is girl's name of Hebrew origin meaning "grace". Anna is the Latin form of Hannah, a Hebrew name that derived from root chanan, meaning "grace." European Christians embraced the name for its associations with the Virgin Mary's mother, Saint Anna — known in English as Saint Anne." I was named after my father's mother.
My middle name is private but it means "Comman for peace.  Unique and original.  When she's happy, everybody knows it.  A personal search for TRUTH is the hallmark for (my middle name).  The world was made to enjoy, so enjoy.  A quiet evening at home is her idea of relaxation.  The sky is the limit in regards to money and career.  A person that welcomes new technology (my middle name) will go far.  He who walks with the wise becomes wise." I was named after my mother's mother.
My Confirmation Name that I picked:
I"Is Christina a biblical name? While the name Christina is not specifically used in the Bible, it is derived from the Greek word “christos,” which refers to Jesus Christ. It gained popularity in early Christianty through the devotion of Saint Christina."
My Nick Names My Father Gave Me:


"Sophia, also spelled Sofia, is a feminine given name, from Greek Σοφία, Sophía, "Wisdom". Other forms include Sophie, Sophy, and Sofie. The given name is first recorded in the beginning of the 4th century.
Sophia is the Greek translation of the Hebrew term Hokhmah, both of which mean "wisdom." Sophia is the feminine personification of wisdom. She first appears in Hebrew literature from the first centuries before and after the common era."
Beauty:
Beauty Origin and Meaning
The name Beauty is girl's name meaning "attractiveness".  What is the Latin meaning of beauty: Bella.  Bella is  the Latin and Italian word for beautiful.  Popular variations included Isabella or Annabelle.











No comments:

Post a Comment