Thursday, September 28, 2023

Updated- Nothing In My Life Has Been Organic

Everyone in my life close to me was allowed to be there. Others who weren't who wanted to get close were blocked and maybe even killed. That whole 50 shades of gray movie was based on one of my early office jobs except the whole relationship and sex thing never came to light because the boss was killed in a motorcycle accident and then his father who was also trying to get my attention was killed in a car accident. The main character was also called Anna?! So one day when I was working the son called me into his office. I never spoke to him before. I was so shy, sweet and a bit nervous and smiley and attractive as hell... I stood there waiting for him to assign me work but he didn't. It was awkword and not too long after that he died. Then about a year later his dad called me in his office to give me his book to read, which I did, and then not to long later he was killed in a car accident. Very strange but who knows!?? They both seemed like good and kind men. I didn't really know them that well and I was sad that they died. Even during my recent job training there were people in my class that I felt a connection with. Like they were similar to my husband and people that knew how to pronounce my name the way my father did just like his mother, the real Wonder Woman, who had dark brown hair and big blue eyes, and who's first husband died in the war (WW2).
I just wanted to update that I'm still attractive as hell but just a bit more curvey!  I think I look better.  I age like fine wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment