Wednesday, September 13, 2023

The Brothers Throughout History

Most of us know of the Bible about the brothers Cain and Able but did you ever hear about The King of The World who also killed his own brother.  A ridgid King who read a lot and brought other kings to their needs calling them their dog.  Then the Egyptian brother aliens who were revealed today by Mexico.  See a connection here.  The two are actually one!  This alien being SPLITZ their personalities.  REmember Norman Bates in Psycho... he was also Norma Bates.  They have been in my life since before I was born.  I love them but I hate what he does when it's dark.  Not only are we perfect because he is all the kings, the Emperor and I'm all the queens, the Empress but now we are both splitz because my dominant past life versions are in my energy.  It only used to happen sometimes when I was tipsy so I decided to not ever drink like that because I don't like not being myself. I can't ever go off my antipsychotic meds now.  When I was a child it's like I was on SSRIs all the time.  I barely remember anything before grade 3.  

No comments:

Post a Comment