Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Work Is Going So/So

Since the EMF attacks which caused me a seizure and brain damage in 2018 my life has changed.  I am more forgetful and I am a bit slower.  Thank goodness it didn't effect my speech and my overal physical movements.  My frontal lobe is pretty much inactive and the Olanzapine I was one wasn't helping.  I'm on new meds and I feel a bit more activity but my psychic abilities are pretty much dormant.  I started a new job in mid August of this year.  It's been so difficult because the job is extremely difficult.  Even before obtaining the position was hell.  I had to write a torture test which was pretty much an IQ test!  For an entry level customer service job!!!  I scored the highest of anyone in my group, however.  Even with brain damage!  I failed the typing test because I panicked but they got me to write another one and I passed.  I explained because my sister works for the head hunter agency that I was trying for.  I had 2 interviews right after and i passed with flying colours!  I started training a few days later and then I found out it was for a higher position but unfortunately the pay was the same.  I didn't have to deal with incoming calls, though, so it's a bit easier.  Because my memory was negatively impacted from the EMF I do forget things and it's harder for me to learn.  Now I'm learning due to trial and error.  It's so embarrasing.  I told my QA coach and supervisor about my disability... not the EMF radiation attack part, but I told them that I had a siezure in 2018 that caused me to be more forgetful and slow to learn as a result.  I have to ask for help more and since training I asked them to literally show me.  my quality score so far is 77%, it's so humiliating.  I am hoping that they understand and cut me some slack.  The first day I had access to my human resources program I inputted that I am disable.  My shrink even filled out a form for the government too stating that I am disable.  I can't live without meds now and not just any meds... antipsychotics!  I just want the fkr to know who hurt me that they have caused me a great deal of stress and pain.  I have cried because of my disability and the lack of myself it has resulted in.  I am not the same and it's all their fault.  I was a strong natural psychic before and then in 2018 they made me into a mutant too psychic and too powerful when I'm off my meds but with my meds my psychic side is sleeping not only my mutant side.  I am praying that my natural pshcic abilities wake up on these way better meds.  My body is so much better on these new meds!  I am losing weight, plus it doesn't mess with my gasternomic system and it doesn't mess with my blood as bad too  I'm going to ask my doctor for a blood test in the New Year.            

No comments:

Post a Comment