Wednesday, October 4, 2023

"Some of You All Are Thinking About Writing A book, Spirit Says You Need To!" Empress / Earth Angel

So Many Tarot Readers Pick Up My Energy! I know I have more than one book inside of me. I'm not scared. I'm just not into it right now. I don't know what it is. I am focusing on getting back from 2018 EMF attacks and being on Olanzapine that was so hard on me physically and mentally. I was pretty much a zombie for over 4 years. On this Latuda generic (Lurasidone) med it's so much better. I'm even smiling and laughing again. I also feel so much better all around too and it's nice that I'm not as swollen and puffy. I didn't mind having a bit more curves but health wise Olanzapine wasn't good for me. I'm so glad my doctor suggested it! I still have some PTSD but that's normal. I like to have one decaf a day or green tea because it helps me get through the day otherwise I would be sleepy. I should write a blog or a book about being on Olanzapine and then going from Olanzapine to Latuda. I know a lot about it from experience so it would be beneficial to others that are learning about it or who are on it or about to be on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment