Monday, October 2, 2023

Twerp Part II

I forgot to mention that nasty-two faced-big mouth woman I worked with in the late 90s was in her 30s was white with blonde hair and it was natural blonde hair too!  Very few people I have ever known had natural blonde hair and seems that the majority are nasty people.  She was a Libra too but very unbalanced and was so nice to my face but behind my back said the most horrible things because she had a dark heart and a snakes tongue!  She mentioned "big boobed bimbo" once in front of me and I was like who's that.  I felt that was very strange that she didn't tell me and then I just got back to work because I was always busy and I really didn't care.  She would always talk about others and gossip so I never took her seriously anyways.  Years later when I told another about what she said about her did that person tell me what that witch would call me behind my back.  I can't help that I have an amazing body and am very beautiful too but there is so much more to me than that.  I always say never judge a book by their cover!  She didn't say the good things that were obvious about me... I am very smart, kind, loving, generous, gifted loyal, hard working too and a whole lot more!  If she would have looked past my appearance she would have seen that!  I was able to work such a hard job with ease too!  She was pretty but she had a joker mouth which matched her gossipy and negative talking words.  She was also very flat chested and a bit frail too.  Anyways, she is out of my life now and I hope to never see her again!  Fake nice people are the worst people to deal with and once you find out who they are you have to stay away from them!  

No comments:

Post a Comment