Sunday, October 1, 2023

Full Moon On Friday I Discovered New Things About The High Priestess

I was at the bookstore with my husband on this past Friday during the full moon and I was drawn to The Ultimate Tarot Book by Liz Dean. I just went to check out the High Priestess Card section in the book and made some pretty amazing discoveries. I never knew the special book she was holding was the Taroh! She also sits between the two pillars of the temple of Solomon. She is wearing and Egyptian headdress too! So many amazing things about the High Priestess that also relate to myself. I have so much in common with her. I was born under the waxing crescent moon. I am a Judeo Christian. I am part Egyptian. I have a golden complexion. I am constantly learning and I hold a lot of wisdom. I am psychic, have intuition and empathic. I am also very spiritual and constantly expanding it.  I'm also a spiritual teacher that has written so much about it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment