Saturday, October 14, 2023

Unsuspected Uncle Junior Another Bald Man Was The Real Boss - Roman Empire Didn't End Either! Just Went Uncle Junior Style! Hidden In Plain View - Roman Catholic Church & Elite Swiss


 Corrado John "Junior" Soprano Jr., portrayed by Dominic Chianese, is a fictional character from the HBO TV series The Sopranos. Usually referred to as "Junior" or "Uncle June," he is the official boss of the DiMeo crime family for most of the series. Wikipedia

Here's where I'm going with this.  Klaus Schwab is another bad bald man that heads the horrible World Economic Forum that is pushing to have people down and out eating bugs and living like desparite animals.  I am telling you the devil is bald men on earth!  When Too much testotonone from double masculine energy exists in a man that's when some men bald who are in their shadow energy.  Some men who are evil who are in feminine energy don't bald, though.  ANYWAYS!!!  Just what I've picked up this year when I went off my meds and went mutant psychic thanks to the EMF attacks on my brain that seemed to have really increased my abilities but it's too much and I have to go on meds to live a normal life.  At least on Luransidone 20 mg I am naturally gifted like myself again.        


Both Julius Caesar and Emperor Caligula famously suffered from baldness (capillo raro). Caesar was so conscientious of his thinning hair that he was overjoyed when wearing a laurel crown because the leaves hid his receding hairline


No comments:

Post a Comment