Thursday, October 12, 2023

Cleopatra One Of The Most Famous Egyptians From Macedonia and Was Short, Plump & Plain.

 Due to migration most people from Italy, Greece and Spain are actually part Middle Eastern and Cleopatra was no exception.  The light skinned had to get to Greece and Italy or North Africa when Migrating from The Middle East.  The dark hair, dark eyes and golden/olive/tanned complexian are an indicator.  She was always depicted as light skinned as were most Egyptians so that makes sense to me.  Netflix and a few music videos changed history but not everything is accurate and you can do your own thing but obviously doesn't make it true.  

I have Egyptian, Greek and Levant DNA and I also have dark hair, dark eyes and a golden, olive and tanned complexian too.  My last name on my dad's side also originated from Egypt but we all left probably when the Portugues attacked.  We also most likely migrated in the first place to be free of a very strict religion that has taken over the Middle East and pretty much halted progress and prosperity in most places unless it's shopping malls, condos and expensive cars.    

My dad did have a few nick names for me and one was in an alien type language that I can't share because that's our special password after life.  It mean charcoal.  He said that after they burned the olive branches that is what was left.  I probably have African DNA in me somewhere too.  There were blacks in Egypt in ancient times also.  I think I was GMO'd to be honest.  To many things that seem they were purposely put together and hense that's why I am mixed.  I don't look like anyone else in my family except my father but in a Kim Kardashian sort of way.  Anyways, I am here to try and make the world a better place but I think I was engineered to make the perfect wife.  Little did they know they put someone together that actually would use her dna, ancient wisdome and energy for good!  I even use my shadow side for good.  I'm not plump and plain but I am only 5f2 barefoot.  With hair and heels I'm 5f6 so that's not bad.  In motorcycle boots I'm around 5f4 or 5f5.  I'm not a shrimp but I'm not tall either.  

How tall was Cleopatra?

Historians say she used herbeuty to seduce Roman Emperor Julius Caesar and his leadinggeneral Mark Anthony. But a new exhibition at the British Museum in London nextmonth, which features 11 statues previously thought to portrayother queens, will show Cleopatra as plain-looking, about 5 feet tall and apparently plump.Mar 25, 2001


What race is closest to Egyptian?
They found that the ancient Egyptians were most closely related to the peoples of the Near East, particularly from the Levant. This is the Eastern Mediterranean which today includes the countries of Turkey, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon.Jan 16, 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment