Wednesday, October 4, 2023

I Am Peace, I Am Healing, I Am Happiness And I Hold Great Wisdom Too

I'm very blessed and when you are around me then you are blessed too but only if I want to be around you.  When you are allowed to be in my presence you will feel confortable and amazing.  My energy and how I treat you will make you feel like royalty!  Especially to those that are usually in chaos and struggles.  I will do pretty much anything and everything to make their lives better because I am constantly bettering my life too.  

Even how I am online shows that I am there to make things better too!  Sharing my wisdom, my beauty, my aspirations, my visions and so on!  I will only use my energy and gifts for good, positivity, truth, wisdom and the light!  Even my dark shadow side is used for good and I have admitted that I am not perfect and that I am flawed but I am constantly working on it!  

No one can ever be perfect and that's okay.  Even though I am flawed I still do good because I have The Torah including God's Laws that have helped make me a moral and strong person.  I wrote about it, The Harmonious Order.  I Tweeted about it too.  When I see there is darkness and negativity then shine my light on it to make things better.  If I can't then I will be of service and offer my love, light and charity.  Daily simple acts of kindness is something that I believe in and practice.  

I forgot to mention that when I was in the hospital in 2019 they put me around patients that were really out of it but then they snapped out of it and asked for their families.  I truly am a healer and can help those around me with my healing energy, natural positive nature and love.  Even at my weakest state of being too!



No comments:

Post a Comment