Monday, October 2, 2023

Twisted...

This person very close to me is taking advantage of me but I am allowing it because otherwise they would be in a very bad situation.  I really care for them even though we are complete opposites.  They are dark and a Scorpio.  They are not caring and will mess you up for very little reason or no reason at all.  I have had to stop them from attacking people over a minor thing while driving.  Being around them is very stressful.  They are very chaotic and angry a lot and always full of drama!  Regardless, I still love them and help them still.  They have been there for me too.  They have over extended themself and has been put in a desparate situation so I have been helping them including financially.  That's one of the reasons I went back to work.  Also in case of an emergency I need some cash on hand so that I won't ever be in a desperate situation too!  It's also nice to donate every pay to The Salvation Army!  They help so many in need both locally and abroad.  Anyways, I told them that I would help them only when they are in a desparate situation and no more than $20 - 50 for gas or food.  They have been taking advantage and asking me for part of their mortgage payments between $200 - 350.  Also for tires $450 and then tickets $90 for their partner. and tax payments $50.  I am not the type of person that enjoys confratation and they don't really take me seriously since they mostly views me as an ATM right now so I wrote them and explained how they are taking advantage.  I am much better at writing then speaking... badly abused as a child and as a young adult.  They called me selfish for telling them!  I explained that I will cut them off if they don't stop and I will not be giving them money for other things and only for food or gas in case of an emergency!  Just before they got $200 from me for a mortgage payment and then Sumday they were crying to me how sick they were.  I asked her if they went out and they did!  I told them that I won't be helping them anymore like that and only when they are down and out for real and if they keep it up then I will cut them off!  Plus, I've been working for a bout a month and a half and I have little to show for it.  I bought myself a nice-leather chair from Staples for about $320 and I have $1,100 in savings.  I also bought groceries, food, books and tarot cards for myself and my husband, except the tarot cards were just for myself. I!  told them that I'm not helping when I give them more than what they actually need.  I told them from now on text me only in an emergency and if I feel it's not really an emergency or if it's for more than $50 then I'm saying No in a quick text.  I feel stress over them and I just want to be left alone the majority of the time.  I hope they get it because I'm at the end of the rope with them.  I don't want to cut them off because they will be desparate.  I guess I have to stand up to them more.  I'm a Libra and we hate that sort of thing!  I don't want to be taken advantage of so I will have to defend myself and say NO when I feel it's not right.  

No comments:

Post a Comment