Sunday, October 15, 2023

My Wisdom, Love, Light & Pure Heart Energy Of A Warrior-Goddess-High Priestess Is Just Too Strong For Some

My Twin Flame thinks that I'm operating in masculine energy but I'm just being myself, a warrior goddess!  I am very strong yet soft too.  I've been called a girly girl, also told that I am very beautiful and very smart on top!  I am also told that I'm very kind and caring too!  I'm so creative and hard working as well.  I'm a Libra with a pure heart and I love to think too!  I am more caring of others than myself but I still take care of myself and am healing more and more every day.  I wanted to help make the world a better place for nothing in return.  I don't want fame or fortune at all!  I'm an Earth Angel part of the 144,000 and an Empress and my energy is so rich and abundant on it's own!  I know my 5D self wants me big like Elvis like in the the 5D music video with Qveen Herby.  I don't need all of that.  I'm low key in the 3D.  I love to write on my Blog once in a while and help with simple acts of kindness.  I am also here if and when my Twin Flame wants to make things right in the world and help me run the Universal Demension.

I can't help that I intimidate some but those close to me let me be and enjoy my company!  I bring so much to the table and I've been told that I'm the table!  I wish he would except me for who I am.  I just want to be me and that's all.  Sure, I want to have fun and let loose a bit too but not too much because my pastlife selves love to come out and play sometimes.  

Qveen Herb<

No comments:

Post a Comment