Monday, October 23, 2023

The Light Is For All Who Do The Work To Get It

I was listening to local Toronto talk radio last week in the car and they were discussing the new Exorcism movie.  A therapist called in and one of his parents was suffering with possession.  He said possession is real and he helps the negative energy get to the light and that the church doesn't... it simply tells them to get out!  That's so true!  I know that in my situation my Twin Flame, who I believe is Satan, I picked up that he is also very smart and amazing too!  He is much more than his weakness and that it is possible for him to change if he wants and that I will always be there to help him get to the light as long as I am here.  I will always love him and will always have hope that he can evolve even without me.  He can and will do it on his own.  He has to just start and try.  Know that noone is perfect that we just have to try our best and if we do slip to not harm anyone including ourselves.  Now consenting adults is another story and if he falls then go be with them and leave the innocent alone!  Stop trying to teach children and young adults wicked and immoral ways too!  I think using media and celebs to brainwash the masses is wrong too.  There are always going to be wicked people out there so no need to make everyone immoral!  

No comments:

Post a Comment