Monday, October 23, 2023

The Biggest Obstacle For Satan So He Can Get To The Light

Basically rules is what he hates.  He does whatever he wants and tries to control everything.  With me he did things to me without my consent.  He had me hit with EMF radiation, he reads my thoughts, he steals from me including my energy, he is in and out of my life, he plays mind games with me, he purposely tries to ruin things I love like my country, my city I live in, the country me parents are from and hometown.  He also targets my friends and family!  He has to know everything about me!  All I have done is be myself and try to help including him!  It's not fair!  He needs to stop that behaviour and practice morality!  We all should if we want to have the light within us.  What about having balanced energy at first to be fair!  It's time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment