Thursday, October 5, 2023

Olanzapine Lowered My White Blood Cells After 4 Years Of Taking It & When Seriously Stressed It Was Not Good

Swollen feet, breasts, stomach and hips were a constant thing while on Olanzapine 2.5 mg. I had to take Metamucil then all natural psylium daily because it pretty much stopped. I guess the water from there went to my feet, breasts and hips instead. My stomach and pelvic area were swollen because things slowed down but when I experienced major stress things really went south. I stopped taking it for a couple months and things got really better. I went back on it after something unusual happened, EMF radiation attacks, I believe. Right when I was posting things I was picking up. Then I went on it for a month then off for another couple months. My psychic abilities were too strong while off it, it was too intense and my mind was racing. I deicded to switch to Lurasidone 20 mg instead and have noticed a real positive difference. I read that it only effects you negatively temporarily. I think because you are probably going off something else like Olanzapine that is hard on your system and it's wearing off while you are still on Lurasidone. Don't quote me on it because I havve no proof of this, it's just by my own experience. I find Lurasidone 20 mg not hard on my body at all. I am no longer constipated and the swelling has gone down. There is no redness on my skin and I feel happy again. I'm also not as tired but I also have no problems sleeping. I have been through enough and deserve a normal, happy and wonderful life! I just started a new job and I've been eating a bit more than usual becasue I'm a stress eater and I still managed to lose an inch off my waist, chest and hips! I also noticed that I am not swollen and feel a lot better mentally and physically. I noticed my brain function is improving. I am surprised how quick I am learning things and how it's sticking. I'm not as forgetful either. I am looking forward to seeing how being on this for a couple months is. I will have to post an update. I'm just so happy that I am still able to get to sleep and not be a mutant!

No comments:

Post a Comment