Tuesday, October 3, 2023

George Soros May Have Saved The World

 When George Soros purchased controlling shares in Netflix I thought, Uh Oh! But it actually turned out to be pretty good.  More Italian American actors were cast and movies about Italy too both Neflix produced and other.  Then there was Bird Box that showed a pregnant woman who survives the apocolypse.  Her man left ner just before and it shows her getting confirmation of her pregnancy.  Right after all hell breaks lose.  Just before that I was being hit with EMF and my subconscious mind started leaking into my conscious mind and some past lives came through and I started talking to someone in my head inticing them sexually and saying that I would be a good mother I care for my dog for over a decade.  I dont' know where the heck that came from or who that came from.  I was so confused at the time.  Then the song Lost In The Fire by The Weeknd came out where Satan is actually wanting to have a baby with the Earth Goddess which is myself.  Little did he know I was his divine counterpart Divine Femenine, Empress and High Priestess.  So he was here with me and I told him that I did not want to have a baby.  I didn't tell him that I saw Bird Box but he one night when I was walking into the bedroom said that I was great.  I was like, what??  He was able to do whatever without me knowing.  I then had to do something that was something I would never do to get mysefl locked up and put on an antipsychotic.  It worked!  No walking dead scenario!!  Remember Laurie was pregnant at the start of the series with Rick or Steve's baby.  Rick and Steve are actaully Satan who has two sides.  


No comments:

Post a Comment