Friday, October 20, 2023

Rebuilding My White Blood Cells That Seem To Have Been Lowered On 2.5 mg Of Olanzapine Now Switched To 20mg of Lurasidone ( Latuda ) And Doing More

 With each passing day I am healing more and more.  I wish I was put on the Lurasidone in the first place but I am always put in challenging situations.  I hope that ends now because I have been through so much and paid my dues!  So I am taking 50 mg of zinc, 1000 IU of D3, 1000 mg of wild salmon oil and 500 mg of odourless garlic supplements daily.  I also eat eggs, avocados, beef, chicken, fish, fruit and veggies.  I work out every day during the week.  I started drinking green tea again and that also build up your white blood cells according to a google search.  Plus, I am loving, positive, a healer, have amazing energy of the light, have a pure heart and am helpful too.  I think switching to the Lurasidone was the best thing I ever did for rebuilding my white blood cells.  My body is not swollen anymore and I'm not as thirsty.  Olanzapine has lots of serious side effects but it was take it and live a normal life outside the mental ward or go back to the hospital long term.  It was only after 4 years of being on it did my doctor suggest Latuda and I wish they would have suggested it a lot sooner and the much cheaper generic instead also which is only 1/4 of the price.  Oh well, better late than never and thank goodness for my pharmacist Paul who switched me to the Lurasidone 20 mg instead of Latuda.  I'm so happy that pharmacists have more power here in Ontario to do such things in order to really help people like myself!  I can't wait to see how I'm doing in a year from now.  According to my research I will be much healthier and back to my normal weight.  Thank God I didn't gain that much and I do heal really quick so I'm almost back to my normal self.  

No comments:

Post a Comment