Tuesday, October 3, 2023

It's Getting Better

Thankfully I work with some pretty amazing people including my supervisor and those I trained with.  I am feeling more comfortable and learning more and more every day.  I also identified some little things that tripped me up and by not doing them again I will greatly improve my quality score.  I had a great coaching session with my supervisor today and he said that I am so great to talk to!  That I'm so positive and enthusiastic.  Little does he know what hell I've been through since 2018 but these new meds have me in a much better mood and I'm more happy.  I had such amazing laughs with my husband.  I'm so grateful that I am on these new meds that are way better for me and keep me out of going into mega mutant psychic power mode.  Plus, my past life of the Cancer sign can't take me over as long as I'm on these so that's great too.  I also use my blog to vent to make me feel even better.  I've been working for almost a month and a half and it's been so hard but I'm doing it!  Anyways, don't worry about me... I'll be fine.  I just can't keep in anything negative and dark.  Anyways, my speeds are so amazing and I show up every day and never missed a task yet!  He said I was doing an amazing job!  I'm still so new so I will not be so hard on myself.  I can't be perfect right now.  Maybe someday soon!  My supervisor is helping me because he said he wants me to be perfect.  He doesn't know that I have OCD and PTSD.   Oh well... I will be that perfection soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment