Monday, October 16, 2023

Switching To Lurasidone Study & My Update Going Off 2.5 mg Of Olanzapine To 20 mg of Lurasidone ( Latuda Generic )

In this 6-month extension study, lurasidone treatment was generally well-tolerated and associated with minimal effects on weight, metabolic parameters, and prolactin levels. Patients who switched from risperidone to lurasidone experienced reductions in weight, metabolic parameters and prolactin levels commensurate with increases in these safety parameters experienced during the previous 12 months of treatment with risperidone.



I am already feeling much better, more like my old self again and I also noticed that I'm less swollen and my weight is going down.  I was never big because I did work out 5x a week and I ate healthy a lot too.  Okay, I did indulge in chocolate once or twice a week and chips once a month or less.  I am thin yet a bit curvy and I hope I keep those curves too!  

I want to be healthier and happier and so far so good on 20 mg of Lurasidone!  2.5 mg of Olanzapine really was hard on my body.  I tried to go off of it but would get attacked with EMF radiation each time and then I got mutant psychic and powerful.  My mind would race and I would know too much about things that are very hard to know like the Matrix debt system enslavement.  It was way too much so I had to switch to the Latuda generic so I could be more like natural self without all those nasty side effects.  Anyways, all is going great after a month and a week and I am going to continue keeping everyone updated with  my progress too.       

No comments:

Post a Comment