Monday, October 2, 2023

Trying To Get My Creative Juices Flowing Again

 I'm going to start writing a couple short stories, I'm not sure if I can write an entire book about them but who knows!  The Olanzapine has worn off and I am feeling more like myself again on this Latuda 20 mg that I'm taking.  It's not hard on me physically and I'm a bit more alert unlike the Olanzapine.  Now my psychic abilities are pretty much dormant.  Maybe it's better this way for now because I was really hurt and it made me so psychically strong it's scary!  

One story will be called Forbidden Fruit a true life story about myself a woman who is heavily guarded and no one can get close to me unless they are allowed and the ones that aren't are blocked or maybe even worse.  

Another short story is what I have already brainstormed called bugged.  A story about a society pushing people to eat bugs and they gmo'd some superbugs and they are too smart and psychic and have so many other powers and they know what their purpose is and they don't like it!  They are trapped in a lab for now but they are planning to bust out and mess up the buggers who eat bugs!

I am hoping that I will be able to work on this on my days off and go from there.  I will try and see what happens!  I will keep you posted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment