Thursday, October 12, 2023

Ancient Egyptians Closely Related To Peoples Of Near East Particularly From The Levant

Cleopatra originated from Greece which is in the migration's path from the Middle East. That's how my family got to Italy from the Middle East and Egypt. Both my parents and their families are from the South of Italy but have ancient roots. My dad's family is originally from Egypt and my mother's family is originally from Levant. I also have some Greek (Greece, Aegeean Islands & Cypress) and Welsh DNA too. The Greek part is because of the migration so that's how I know about the Egyptians. Some ancient Italians and Greeks were not racist and didn't mind mixing. Even my last name from my father's side is said to have originated from Egypt.

Anyways, I was thinking the other day and realized that ancient Eyptians are actually from the Middle East, originally. The Middle East is even known for being the Cradle of Civilization. I am proud that I am mixed with all these great cultures but the Egyptian and Middle Eastern really seem to dominate me.

I look it too with my ethnic features, olive golden tanned skin, my very dark hair and very dark eyes too. Everyone thinks I'm Spanish or Mexican but that is from my Egyptian and Middle Eastern side.

Original Italians and Spanish were white. White Italians even referred to Southern Italians as "black Italians", not that we were black exactly but we are mostly olive and tanned. Some of my family are white with blue eyes though because my Nonna is from the North of Italy and you can trace her family back to Wales. She is the original Wonder Woman who was amazing, white, had the dark brown hair with big blue eyes. I look like Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman becasue she also is from the Middle East! She's gorgeous inside and out just like me!

Interesting stuff! I love DNA!!




No comments:

Post a Comment