Anna Sophia, a Judaeo-Christian Earth Angel and Goddess that is actively helping humanity by utilizing and offering my ancient wisdom, my intelligence, my gifts and abilities and so much more of my amazingness too! I'm also a Libra that was born early so I should have been a Scorpio! Talk about Yin&Yang! I'm a Strong, Beautiful And Wise Woman! Smart With Heart! I work Smarter Not Harder too. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. I'm about Balance and Harmony Too.
Friday, October 20, 2023
One Box
Ever since someone really close to me passed, and a beloved pet too, I was so heartbroken and felt that the spiritual was most important. Material things only hold us down and decided to purge most of my worldly possessions. I started selling and giving away so much. It made me feel lighter and more connected to the universe. Getting rid of my books and other media is tough, though. Ultimately I want to have only enought to fill one medium box not including clothes and shoes. I've never been a materialist person, and I have always been thrifty also, so I didn't have that much to begin with, except for my books. I probably have 5 medium boxes of them right now and that's after I gave away some.. probably 3 boxes. My husband said that we can sign up for Kindles unlimited monthly subscription. I love physical media but I think it's wise to only have a few books because I don't want to be a burdon and leave tons of things for others to get rid of. I'm in my early 50s so I hope to only have 3 medium boxes of stuff by 60.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment