Wednesday, August 17, 2016

You Wanted A One World Religion So Here You Go... Is Ishtar Jesus' Mother?



If Ishtar is the female counterpart to God, the Goddess, and she always comes back in actual flesh incarnate throughout history, when God requires her to for whatever reason, so then she was also Jesus' mother too.

BOOM!

Did I just blow your mind.  Good!!!

It truly is all connected just like what I picked up from my Connections Magazine for August 2016 featuring my hummingbird, Anna's Hummingbird.

Also when researching Ishtar it showed her as also the virgin and mother so virgin mother is possible also.  We need to stop with our petty savage games and start being more energy and amazing.

So the #HarmoniousOrder is what we should follow as an addition upgrade to existing religions of an individuals freewill.  You can not mess with a person's freewill!  That is so low in the natural laws and universal code.

BTW I am really not impressed that I was booted from Twitter because they know damn well I am not automated and they do want to have my cell number, gps and all sorts of info.  Probably want me as a pet or something.  Sick savages.  Do you think God would let that happen?  He knows.  He knows everything.  It won't be forgotten either.  I am not just talking about Twitter booting me for no reason but for all the dark and disgusting crap the less than 1% evil vampires are doing to the innocent that they should know better, have some integrity and protect!  So disgusting, really!

No comments:

Post a Comment