Thursday, August 18, 2016

SteemIt Is Not For My Kind Of Deep & Significant Posts ~ Still Off Twitter & Judgement Has Been Made #NWO

Seems on Steemit if you post about things that I normally do that are really significant and complex in regards to the universal mind, history, spiritual energy and the unknown, then you may not do really well.  Not saying that they post about insignificant things because posts can not can't be too shallow, however.  One member posted cleavage and was all paranoid and complaining about the possibility of being flagged.  I unfollowed them because I didn't want to waste anymore time.

Twitter is still not responding to me.  They want phone confirmation.  Should I donate blood too?  What ever happened to the free and open internet with good people?  I have the right to be anonymous if I am not doing anything wrong but expose the crooked and the corruption. I can understand if you shut down violent people who incite violence and harm but someone spreading light?  That's total BS.  The thing is I don't need Twitter because my connection with open people is deeper and I notice a lot of people all over the world are rising up away from the darkness.


I have been Tweeting for over a  couple years and though it got my message out faster but I really don't need them anymore.  I planted seeds and they are already past saplings with very deep roots that you can not ever get rid of because there are too many!!  The dark is not able to ever win because they do not have the knowledge and power source from the one and only all powerful God that has many names just like Ishtar who is the Goddess and his other half. They both see the truth of what is really going on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment