Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Moving All Future Posts To SteemIt



So I found out about Steemit yesterday, it's where you can post your content, and earn real money as a result.  The pay per click on most blogs doesn't even cover a gum ball on a post, to be honest, and since I have been pretty much restricted in order to get the word out, I have not been able to work a real job, since this, being a prophet, is my real job now.  I am not disable, actually, I am very able, however, I am not qualified for those benefits and unable to make a living.  I have tried Etsy and only been able to sell one handmade doll fashion I made for my big eyed dolls I collect.

 Anyways, I like the new platform and decided that I would try to get out everything there and if I earn it would be a bonus on top.  https://steemit.com/@annasophia  So please join and follow me on there because I have something important to say and I hope you up vote it.  It costs you nothing to do so.  I am not down and out, so please don't worry.  God has me covered.  If you like my writings and find great meaning then please I won't stop you from valuing my work.  My paypal is toparanormal@yahoo.ca if you would rather donate that way instead.  That's it for now.  I hope to see you on Steemit shortly.  Best, Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment