Sunday, August 7, 2016

Twitter Unlocked My Account!!

I'm back!!  I emailed their Twitter Support and after letting them know that I was a concerned citizen that was volunteering their time to speak out against corruption (and would tell everyone that Twitter locked me out) they let me back on!  I don't have a cell phone or a landline.  I had no way to verifying my account other than my email.  Facebook tested me with one of those pick certain picture things because I was posting so much too.  I am VERY, VERY sensitive.  I have to get it out.  I am a mere tool of God trying to shed some light with truth and facts.  Sometimes I do vent or post raunchy jokes against the corrupt and evil but no sympathy for the devil!  Libras are peaceful and loving but if there is imbalance and things are not just we will show teeth and defend!!!  I make no apologies!!!  The scales have different meanings.  Anna Sophia Retweeted Zodiac @astrologicall Aug 1:  
‪#‎Libra‬ The Scales: ? The scales represent justice, order, balance and judgment.  


Hello,

Your account is now unlocked, and we’re sorry for the inconvenience.

Twitter has automated systems that find and remove automated spam accounts and it looks like your account got caught up in one of these spam groups by mistake. This sometimes happens when an account exhibits automated behavior in violation of the Twitter Rules (https://twitter.com/rules).

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience. Please do not respond to this email as replies will not be monitored.

Thanks,

Twitter Support

*I just wanted to add that after the sale of over 50% of Twitter I received 2 requests to turn on my GPS and register my cell phone.  I don't want to be tracked and I want to remain anonymous in programs.  The IP info should remain locked too because I never did anything wrong.  I think that anyone calling out the corruption and #dark peacefully shining the #Light of truth, facts and logic on it!  Just leave me be and pay attention to my message!  It is of God!  I am a mere tool of the universe.  Be grateful I am here!  It is truly an Epic time and an amazing time in history like I have said many times before!  Thank you, GOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment