Thursday, August 18, 2016

The Modern Day Reincarnated Ishtar


So I have been really thinking, unbelievable, right! lol  Anyways I was thinking that throughout history when Ishtar/Inanna/Isis/Venus, or whatever you refer to her as, comes back, she doesn't know who she is or was.  I think this is the first time in history and in our day that the possible reincarnated Ishtar is totally aware.

It also seems to me that this is a whole new ballgame.  This is all for the light and to do good peacefully to help the vulnerable on her end.  The Godless have really crossed the lines and tipped the scales so badly out of balance that God had no choice.

It's funny how the dark globalists actually believe that they are able to even compete with God.  Like ants in the ring with a Lion.  So pathetically funny! hahahaha!!!  They are in for quite the reality check.  I am going to sit back and get some popcorn.  Looks like they need to be schooled.  It's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment