Thursday, August 18, 2016

New York Is The New Babylon & The Globalists Future



I'm not sure if you remember but I went to New York, New York not too long ago and had to go see the beautiful, powerful and loving Lady Liberty.  Shortly after the trip I declared New York to be the capital of the world because it truly is the hub of the advanced western culture of today where people from all walks of life live together in harmony and enjoy la dolce vita.  

I even witnessed a lot of togetherness, respect and love for America and the flag, even saying out loud "God Bless America" to which another repeated and so did I.  I even blogged all about it before.  It  was truly touching.  So don't let the dark new world order demons trick you.  The majority of people just want to be free and happy to pursue their American / North America dream.

Anyways in my recent research I have discovered that Lady Liberty is said to be Ishtar, the Goddess, which I touched on yesterday's blog post, and her and God's lion that has already built it up, the New Babylon, and is now running for president too to fix and build up his own country that he truly loves, America!

The person who connected this was coming from a very negative perspective because all he could focus on was the way the people worshiped the Goddess instead of the complete picture.  The original Babylon was a culture and not a race.  Many from different races lived together in peace and harmonious.  Yes, there was that pagan thing that was not good in my eyes, but we now are more civilized thanks to the Catholic Church calendar that overrode that inappropriate behavior.

There is even a Babylon, New York that exists today!  I just Googled it and it popped up on the map.  I think that perhaps it has been known for a while now.  It's not surprising that the elites have suppressed so much from the general population.  It's not fair at all.  We all deserve to know the truth.

I truly believe that we all can live in peace together and go towards the light and not be used as pawns by the satanic new world order.  Like I said before we are at a crossroads and either we go towards the light in peace and prosperity or we fall into the dark with the pagan satanists that refuse to evolve.  Sinking into the dark is not advancing at all.

Believing the fallen is not going to benefit them at all in the long run.  It's so foolish.  They will end up suffering an eternity.  To purposely fall and roll around in the mud and their own sh*t like pigs is not going to get them anywhere.  There are already 3 that have been exposed to the world and the even brainwashed people are waking up.  Why do you think so many are opposed to globalism and the unfair systems?  I can tell you why... cause it's negative and wrong.  We need to bring in true fair systems and clean up the world from that garbage radiation and pollution from making things without any clean regulations like the don't have in Asia.

Also if the #nwo's solution is to kill off the majority people as a solution that is a satanic solution that will result in eternal suffering or fading into complete darkness.  If you want to live forever you must repent and follow Jesus in all honesty.  I would never mislead anyone.  First let the ones that caused all this mess go through legal justice and pay their time and financial fines.  No one should harm and destroy and profit off of charity!  Not even a penny!!! That's low!!!  No integrity or morals.

God is all life and he will cut off your energy just like a dying flower on a vine.  It won't matter if you are in the body of a robot or in a computer.  You can not ever hide from his force.  There is nothing worse than falling and laying down either because of fear or because you think that you will gain something from the dark.  The only thing you will gain, by the way, is pain and suffering. If you make a cake and only use sh*t then guess what you are going to get... a sh*t cake.  It's not rocket science.  It's reality.  I will continue to parallel the dark with sh*t because that is what it is.

I trust in God and am going to continue to pick up whatever I can and write it all down like I told the priest I would do on Sunday.  I am here right now because I have a purpose and that is to share God's universal wisdom, to show you to guide you all that wish to follow, and to see for God.  This is truly pretty amazing if you ask me.  God is so wonderful for allowing us this opportunity and I pray that the majority will accept this gift from him and go into the light or the alternative is to fall with the dark.

So either you are with me in the light or you will have to deal with your karma, I guarantee it.  You can not cross the line like this and not.  People who fall and get up to be stronger and help the innocent and help guide our future towards the light will be forgiven.  We need as many as possible.


Time to go up now!






No comments:

Post a Comment