Friday, August 5, 2016

Deliver Us From Evil 2014 & Twitter Locked Me Out Vent

God lives in the hearts of men willing to lay down their lives for total strangers. Deliver Us From Evil 2014

Darkness grows like a cancer..even if he got what he deserved it was vengeance,not justice&it always destroys avenger DeliverUsFromEvil 2014

I can not help you any further unless you humble yourself before God. Deliver Us From Evil 2014





From my Twitter post yesterday before I was locked out again and since I don't have a friggin cell phone I guess I am out for good. I tried to get it reactivated with my fongo and next+ apps but it wouldn't work? I only have an iPod but I guess I am not a real person unless I gps locatable! I will keep blogging and posting on my FB. Also, if I see something I will say something in the alternative community since they are the only ones other than a few very smart, moral and honorable world leaders&highly influential people that seem to follow me or alternative media echoing what I am writing about. By the way, I don't need Twitter.. they were my favorite before they sold over 50% of their shares but many others.

No comments:

Post a Comment