Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Christians Are Not Pagan & Please Let Me Clarify About Myself Also

There seems to be some confusion regarding my religious beliefs and Ishtar's religious beliefs because I read recently some people go as far as state that  Christians are pagan but that is definitely not at all true!!  Please give me the opportunity to clarify!

I personally am a Roman Catholic Christian that has pagan roots because of my Italian heritage but I am absolutely not a pagan.  I actually am very grateful to the Catholic church for civilizing us with their very smart, effective and non violent Christian calendar.  I have even stated that many times before how they helped get rid of those wicked and savage ways!!  

Since 2007 I have been trying to figure out what I was because I though I knew I was sensitive I felt there was more.  At one point I felt that I must have also been a white pagan as early this spring but after reading Occult America I learned about the Christian Consciousness, Universal mind, Christian Occult and I realized that I more like that since I tapped into the universe and was filled with such light and wisdom.  It truly is amazing!  Then I figured out that God is the universe, light and everything good!!!

I am still figuring it out but we all know that we are always learning and evolving, right?  The Pursuit of Perfection! (LEXUS ad).   However, I do know without a doubt that I am not a pagan, I absolutely do not worship the devil at all and never will!  I am not fortune teller either, I do not do tarot readings for profit &/or make any profits because of my gifts.  I won't even cast spells and am definitely no witch!

I am, however, a sensitive, empath and natural psychic born under the Libra sign. God gave me my gifts for good and I choose to use them for good and to help mankind!  I volunteer some of my free time for the good of humanity, the Light and God to try and counter the evil ones in these very epic and dark times.  I haven't seen any others with gifts step up and try to help in all honestly so please be kind and empathize with me because this is not easy.

Just yesterday I was researching satan and hell and am filled with such sadness since then because I feel so badly for those tricked by the dark.  They will never know the love, peace and light of God because hell is being away from him suffering in great darkness.  The globalists think they can make a better world than God but it will be hell, trust me.  I will write more about this in another blog post later.

 It is very difficult to walk in my shoes so unless you want to do this job please don't think I am your enemy when instead I am one of your greatest friends right now!!!

Something else happened recently too, I have pieced together that I have been working for God based on my experiences and research and trying to teach and warn others about it also so it is clear to me that I am actually a prophet, or rather, a prophetess.

proph·et
ˈpräfət/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person regarded as an inspired teacher or proclaimer of the will of God.
    "the Old Testament prophet Jeremiah"
    synonyms:seersoothsayerfortune tellerclairvoyant, diviner; More
  2. 2.
    (in Christian use) the books of Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, and the twelve minor prophets.

proph·et·ess
ˈpräfətəs/
noun
  1. a female prophet.

Sybil was the great #prophetess of ancient Rome and Sybil is an ancient term used for a prophetess, of which there are many



I just want to make man aware of what I have to say to help guide them by sharing my gifts and universal wisdom that I truly picked up. I want nothing in return but to see man become better, more advanced, happy, peaceful, prosperous and live in a fair and balanced world that treats individuals equal and just!  I see what the #dark globalists are doing now and it's so evil.  They are using everyone to fight with each other to bring us all down to be pagan and then they even said they wish to reduce the population significantly?!!  The globalists do seem pretty dark and not all there in my honest opinion so we can not let that possibility happen!!

Now I have also been receiving signs that perhaps I may be the reincarnation of Ishtar but I am not sure about this at all so I will just leave it and do God's work exclusively for the good of all who are good and in the light.

Ishtar isn't pagan by the way but was worshiped by pagans, however.  The Goddess worships the one and only true all powerful and all mighty God that has many names.  I don't know all the specific details but I sense that she comes in dark times and tries to help humanity by guiding them towards the right path.  If I am at least filled with her energy and wisdom to help then why not!  Just like I told the priest I am writing everything down!  Remember that channeling is not an exact science so I can not prove without a doubt that I am totally accurate.  If Ishtar was Mary and Jesus' mother I am not certain.  It's merely a possibility in my eyes... a theory based on my research. I am no professional historian or religiously trained person.  I am entitled to my opinion.  The problem with people today and the reason we don't advance is that we don't communicate civilly with each other but instead try to shut people up by any means.  Seems so barbaric and demonic to me.

Now if you can imagine this is a lot for me to have to deal with because I never signed up for this and I kinda feel stupid putting myself out there but after learning about the horrible satanic pagan #godlesselites of the #nwo I just had to stop working downtown Toronto in a job I really liked that paid really well.  By trade I worked in accounting and also a certified auditor, numbers are straight unlike most humans... I don't like bs drama but regardless of that I was so amazing at my job.  I was told that I was meticulous, valuable and amazing by many employers.  I was a true asset.

My last employer asked me twice to stay on after I quit but the second time I had to leave because I didn't feel fulfilled at all just doing my numbers job that wasn't really meaningful for money.  I am not disable because I am able so I don't earn at all.  This is hard and I feel rather uncomfortable putting all of this out there but it's not about me.  Judge me and tear me up all you want, I don't care.  I am filled with the beautiful light, love and peace of The Lord and I am his humble servant.

So the thanks I have received has been having my precious words from above twisted by the dark deceivers and being hacked too on top!  I should just stop but something is driving me right now to keep going until things are more stable in the world.

Though I am not a professional writer or formally trained and certified expert in these matters I will still continue to channel, research and flow online but if I hear my words twisted any more to deceive the innocent I might just stop.  Hopefully all will realize it is much better on my side with God and the light and we will all be better for it very, very soon!  God Bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment