Wednesday, August 17, 2016

I Truly Think You All Are "Amazing" & You Are Not Alone ~ Also A Bit About Psychic Hearing

It's all on steemit now so please join and hopefully you will vote me up.  It's totally free but if you value it then hopefully you will and I can also earn a bit of a living: 
https://steemit.com/life/@annasophia/i-truly-think-you-all-are-amazing-and-you-are-not-alone-also-a-bit-about-psychic-hearing





------------------------

<html>
<p>So some of you might not know I am a natural psychic and I volunteer my gifts from God and time to help humanity and that's why I refer to myself as a Prophet. &nbsp;Also I am very keen on picking up guidance and valuable information in media or at least confirmation to what I have already just know. &nbsp;I have experienced all 4 levels of the 6th Sense that is noted in the book You Are Psychic but I love to listen to music, read and watch movies and I pay close attention with not only my eyes but my 3rd eye. &nbsp;This is what they call Psychic Hearing and it's so easy for me because it's obviously abundant. &nbsp;Now what exactly causes me to find this media in an intelligent order of when needed is not by my hand I sense. &nbsp;There are things at play that we can not explain or understand in this level of consciousness, however, I am truly grateful for the amazing energy and valuable knowledge trail! &nbsp;&nbsp;</p>
<p><br></p>
<p>Please note the lyrics I put in bold and watch the video please</p>
<p>&nbsp;<strong>"Amazing"</strong></p>
<p><strong>"I was mixed up when you came to me<br>
Too broke to fix</strong><br>
Said 'daddy get you gone, I'm missing my baby'<br>
Still missing my baby...</p>
<p>I was stitched up by the hands of fate<br>
Said how you gonna make it on your own<br>
If luck is a lady?<br>
Maybe luck is a lady</p>
<p><strong>I was going down for the third time<br>
My heart was broken, I was not open to your suggestions<br>
I had so many questions</strong><br>
That you just kissed away</p>
<p>Tell me, I guess that cupid was in disguise<br>
The day you walked in and changed my life<br>
I think it's amazing,<br>
The way that love can set you free</p>
<p>So now I walk in the midday sun<br>
I never thought that my saviour would come<br>
I think it's amazing<br>
</p>
<p>I think it's amazing<br>
I think you're amazing</p>
<p><strong>You tried to save me from myself</strong><br>
Said 'Darling ,kiss as many as you want!<br>
My love's still available<br>
And I know you're insatiable'<br>
</p>
<p><strong>We're like victims of the same disease</strong><br>
Look at your Big Bad Daddy, and your mom<br>
And your mom ....was always acting crazy</p>
<p>I was going down for the third time<br>
My heart was broken, I thought that loving you<br>
was out of the question<br>
Then I saw my reflection<br>
Saying please don't let this go</p>
<p>Tell me, I guess that cupid was in disguise<br>
<strong>The day you walked in and changed my life<br>
I think it's amazing,<br>
The way that love can set you free<br>
So now I walk in the midday sun<br>
I never thought that my saviour would come<br>
I think it's amazing<br>
I think you're amazing</strong></p>
<p><strong>Celebrate the love of the one you're with</strong></p>
<p><strong>Celebrate, this life with you baby<br>
I think you should celebrate yeah<br>
Don't put your love in chains baby<br>
No no, walk in the midday sun<br>
I thought I was dreaming<br>
I think it's amazing<br>
I think you're amazing</strong></p>
<p><strong><br>
I said celebrate the love of the one you're with</strong></p>
<p><strong>As this life gets colder<br>
And the devil inside<br>
Tells you to give up..."</strong></p>
<p>Not only am I very drawn to the video but some of the lyrics also. &nbsp;To me it applies to what humanity is going through now with the globalists. &nbsp;We have to see that we are amazing and not the weak and pathetic fools that the possessed wannabe overlords think we are. &nbsp;We need honest and good leaders but we also have to be ourselves. &nbsp;We can't always wait for people to save us so we can by doing simple things like recognizing the BS on MSM (mainstream media) and not buy into it for one. &nbsp;Come together, not fight with each other and don't be gamed. &nbsp;We need to rise up above the dark and the evil to be who we are and get where we need to be. &nbsp;Ain't got no time for that! &nbsp;We have been delayed enough! &nbsp;Though I am not American I fully support Mr. Trump and honestly sense he would fix the corruption and unfair systems. &nbsp;</p>
<p><br></p>
</html>

No comments:

Post a Comment